NASTRM® is the official Short Term Rental Association in the United States. Upon joining, you are granted tentative approval; and full access not until the vetting by the Executive Membership Committee is complete.
NASTRM® has partnered with UC Berkeley, whose empirical data revealed a NASTRM® badge displayed on a property management company’s homepage, the conversion rate exceeded 99%.
Benefits of Membership
The benefits of a NASTRM® Membership are boundless.
The Ultimate Marketing Tool
- NASTRM® Badge Credential to use in all personal/professional marketing material.
- Case Study Results: Researchers from the University of California at Berkeley found that homeowners were 99.32% more likely to contract services from a property manager with the industry’s gold standard NASTRM® credential. You may email UC Berkeley’s rental research department at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- NASTRM® official listing control, including reviews and other company information.
- 76% of homeowners report membership verification on NASTRM® prior to making a decision.
- Placement on the largest homeowner referral service through NASTRM® just for members. You may choose placement on our national referral network or our local referral network.
- Case Study: In a 2023 survey of NASTRM® members, the average amount of referrals per month was 10.3 homeowners, with 5.8 converting to a signed property management contract.
Display Your Membership Badge Proudly
Give your prospective homeowners the confidence to select your services.
NASTRM® Credentials and Education
"I receive about 6 leads that convert per month and now have over 1250+ listings under management. My biggest challenge was growing my client base and NASTRM®, helped me get to this many doors across 7 States."
Discuss and learn about issues and challenges with like-minded short-term rental industry professionals. Tools and white label benefits that are members only exclusives. Get discounts on memberships to the biggest channel manager software.